Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Goin on tour with AC Newman!

So as most of you know I sang backup vocals on the new AC Newman record "get guilty" and as it turns out i'll be joining him and his band for a few shows singing said backup vocals, on tour. very excited! the songs are really great and its gonna be fun to go out and sing on someone elses stuff instead of my own for a little bit. hope you guys can make the shows. they will be here:
Mar 10 2009 7:00P
Castaways Ithaca, New York
Mar 11 2009 8:00P
Lee’s Palace Toronto, Ontario
Mar 12 2009 8:30P
Il Motore Montreal, Quebec
Mar 13 2009 7:00P
Club Hell Providence, Rhode Island
Mar 14 2009 8:00P
Paradise Boston, Massachusetts
Mar 15 2009 8:00P
Bowery Ballroom New York, New York

6 comments:

DaveCromwell said...

See ya in New York!

MachineOfaDream said...

I don't think I can make it to any of those shows, but I wish you the best of luck!

johpan said...

I'll see what I can do about making the Toronto show! I haven't been to Lee's since your last show. It'd be fun to go back to where it all started for me.

Anonymous said...

Bought my ticket yesterday for the Montreal show :-)

lewis said...

arizonaaaaa.

dreamstablekeeper said...

Last year around Halloween, you played a venue called War, followed by a venue called Peace. Now you're booked into a place called Paradise after performing in Hell. A negative followed by a positive. Any thoughts on why this keeps happening to you?