Monday, September 28, 2009

I & Love & You



Tonight is the Avett Brothers debut on the Letterman show! Please tune in and watch this wonderful band perform their single "I & Love & You" Also, tomorrow their record of the same name comes out on Columbia records. Please support the band and pick up a copy. I'm sure it will become one of your favorite records. I'm so proud of these boys. It was only a couple years ago we were all playing in the backs of any restuarant that would have us, feeling on top of the world if more than 50 people showed up to a gig, and relying on our folks to lend their van when ours broke down (or my their case, for their pops to lend me gas money. haha!) And right about now they are braving the cold that is the Letterman set. Air so cold you can actually see mist, and in about an hour, they are gonna burn that fucker down as they introduce the world to their heartfelt, real and timeless music. I'm so excited! Witness it tonight and watch out for us on tour with them starting the 18th!

3 comments:

Tom Geary said...

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! I love the Gleam EP and can't wait to hear the new CD. Let's hope this is their big breakthrough moment.

PlaysByEar said...

I was really impressed with their set at ACL. They played the same stage you did last year!

Unknown said...

if she could plug the lincoln mkt commercial cover of under the milky way se would be huge.